Wednesday 18 April 2018

MISHIBOX: March Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Google Images
It's time to get stuck into March's MISHIBOX goodies.





 First up we have a MIZON JOYFUL TIME ESSENCE MASK, this mask utilises a moisture gel matrix, which holds moisturising ingredients as well as skin conditioning ingredients together in a hydrating mesh structure to immediately increase skin moisture upon application. Varieties include Acerola, Aqua, Green Tea, olive, Snail, Bamboo, Vitamin, Pomegranate, Herb, Acia Berry and Hyaluronic Acid.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
I got the Vitamin mask and this mask does smell nice and it fit pretty well to the shape of my face. My skin did feel a little itchy while the mask was on but I'm putting that down to the mask starting to dry while on. My skin was left feeling moisturised as well as soft and smooth, a pretty good face mask.
Retail Price: $2/£1.40
Rate 5/5


 Next we have a J.ONE JELLY PACK LUMINOUS MASK, J.One is a premium skincare company launched by Ha Ji Won, a top Korean actress known for her beautiful skin. This Jelly Pack Luminous Mask is a 2 step ampoule mask that clarifies skin and increases moisture and elasticity.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place step 1 sheet mask onto face for 10-20 minutes. Remove sheet mask, then apply step 2 Jelly Pack onto face and neck.

This mask smells gorgeous and after the mask my skin was left feeling smooth, soft and slightly greasy. The jelly pack made my skin feel sticky but thankfully it absorbed into my skin rather quickly but overall I wasn't a fan of the jelly pack.
Retail Price: $6/£4.21
Rate 3/5



 Next we have a L'ADOR KERATIN POWER FILL UP SLEEPING CLINIC AMPOULE, this ampoule works it's magic overnight to infuse damaged hair with keratin, so you can wake up to soft and smooth hair.
How To Use - After washing hair, towel dry. Apply the hair ampoule onto damp hair and work through with fingers or a comb.
 You only need a small amount, you may need more if your hair is longer but I only needed to use a small amount. I used both my fingers and a brush to comb it through my hair and it was pretty easy and smooth to comb through. My hair felt pretty soft straight away after blow-drying, and my hair also felt soft, smooth and silky the next morning. I use this now every time I wash my hair and it leaves it feeling soft and silky for a few days. I think it's an amazing price for this product as I've used more expensive products on my hair and didn't get the results I did with this.
Retail Price: $4/£2.81
Rate 5/5



Next we have a PRRETI BANBAN WATER BARRIER CREAM, this cream contains mineral-rich ocean water and sodium hyaluronate to lightly moisturise skin. This cooling cream is perfect to use on the more oily parts of the face, such as forehead and nose.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, spread an adequate amount onto face and neck.
This cream smells really nice and it applies and absorbs into the skin really quickly, leaving my skin feeling soft, smooth and most of all feeling moisturised.
Retail Price: $7/£4.91
Rate 5/5



 Next we have a PRRETI HONEY & BERRY LIP SLEEPING MASK, this lip mask takes care of dry, chapped lips using ingredients such as Macadamia Seed Oil, Strawberry Extract and Beeswax. All you have to do is apply at night and wake up with smooth lips.
How To Use - Apply an even layer onto clean lips before going to bed.
I was pretty skeptical about this product, I was fully expecting to wake up with fluff and hairs attached to my lips but I was pleasantly surprised. It smelt really nice, throughout the night my lips remained feeling glossy and silky, on morning inspection my lips looked and felt soft an moisturised and remained that way for a few days after application. If you suffer from dry and chapped lips, I'd really recommend giving this a try, my lips have felt better for it and it's not as time consuming as having to constantly having to reapply Vaseline etc to your lips throughout the day to keep them moisturised.
Retail Price: $7/£4.91
Rate 5/5


Lastly we have out spotlight product SKINEYE NATURAL CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL 100, SKINEYE is a brand that focuses on using natural ingredients to develop cosmetics that are as effective as pharmaceuticals. They are cruelty free, and their products have completed safety testings through a third party. This oil does not contain any preservatives or artificial fragrances. SKINEYE uses a fermentation technology to develop this oil to increase efficacy.
How To Use - 1 add 1-2 drops into your moisturiser or foundation for added glow. 
2 Dab directly onto face for an extra emollient boost. 
3 Work into dam. towel dried hair to decrease frizz. 
4 Apply to heels, elbows and cuticles to smooth and moisturise. 
5 At the last stage of cleansing, add a few drops into water, this will help keep your skin hydrated for longer.

I used this on my elbows and cuticles, I suffer pretty badly with dry and sore elbows and this oil really helped to make my elbows feel soft, smooth and moisturised. I will continue to use this oil for the foreseeable future as my regular beauty regime on my elbows and hopefully my dry sore elbows will be abolished.
Retail Price: $29/£20.36
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I have to say that I pretty much loved this box, I now use a majority of the products from this box on a regular basis and as part of my regular beauty regime. My April box has arrived and I can't wait to start trying out the products we've received.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment