Monday 15 January 2018

TRCNG - Who Am I

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)




For today's K-pop post I'd thought I'd introduce you to a group that only made their debut just 3 months ago back in October 2017, today's post is for their 1st Single Album Who Am I.

TRCNG are a 10 member boy group formed by TS Entertainment, their group name stands for Teen Rising Champion in a New Generation.
The group consists of:
Jihun

Hayoung

Taeseon

Hakmin

Wooyeop

Jisung

Hyunwoo

Siwoo

Hohyeon

Kangmin


On the 22nd of December 2017 Who Am I teaser images were released for Jisung, Hohyeon and Kangmin.
Jisung
 Hohyeon
Kangmin On the 23rd of December 2017 Who Am I teaser images were released for Hayoung, Taeseon, Hyunwoo and Siwoo.
 Hayoung
 Taeseon
 Hyunwoo
Siwoo
On the 24th of December 2017 Who Am I teaser images were released for Jihun, Hakmin and Wooyeop.
 Jihun
 Hakmin
Wooyeop
On the 29th of December 2017 the M/V trailer for title track Wolf Baby was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 1st of January the main promotional photos for Who Am I were released.



On the 2nd of January Who Am I was released both physically and digitally with the M/V for title track Wolf Baby also being released.
Owned by TS Entertainment

Both Jisung and Hohyeon are credited on the lyric writing for I Am and title track Wolf Baby.

Who Am I peaked at No.21 on the Gaon Albums Chart.
So far the M/V for Wolf Baby has gained 2,904,320 million views through TS Entertainments official YouTube channel and has also gained 246,979 thousand views through 1theK's official YouTube channel giving Wolf Baby a combined view total of 3,151,299 million views, with views increasing each day.

Who Am I is set out in a hardback book style case, following their dark concept throughout the M/V for Wolf Baby, the styling also follows the styling from the M/V.

Track List:
I Am
Wolf Baby
Utopia







 










 






 
 
 


 



  TRCNG are definitely my male rookies of 2017, coming from TS Entertainment I checked them out on their debut because I was curious on what sound they'd take on and I was really surprised. I watched Wolf Baby on it's release and after one listen I'd downloaded the single album onto my iPod as well as buying a physical copy of the album too. Even though there are only 3 tracks, each track is different and amazing, utopia really reminds me of B.A.P'S Blind but even though it does remind me of that song it's still very different, their vocals are amazing and I would even risk saying that Utopia is my favourite song so far from TRCNG. For a 2nd release Wolf Baby is pretty amazing and is doing pretty well for them as it placed at No.4 on M Countdown.
Check out the tracks below.


I Am


Utopia
Yeong Na 2

Wolf Baby

So far as I get to know the boys I have to say my favourite member is Hohyeon just because I love his voice and his rap style and I think one of my favourite parts of Wolf Baby is his "I'm thirsty now". I'm really excited to see what the future holds for TRCNG and I will continue to cheer them on, I will eventually get a physically copy of the debut mini album so I can share it with you.

Are you a fan of TRCNG?
Do you have a bias?
Are you a fan of Wolf Baby?
Do you have a favourite track from Who Am I?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment