Wednesday 17 January 2018

Kawaii Box: December Edition!

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to get unboxing December's Kawaii Box.




First up we have a SANRIO COOKIES PLUSH PURSE, these cute little purses are available in 4 different characters: Hello Kitty, Pompompurin, Cinnamoroll and My Melody. I got the Hello Kitty purse and it's the cutest thing ever. it's really soft and good to keep loose change and notes if you don't want to leave the house with a bug purse.
£4.35


Next up we have a DIY NEW YEAR'S JEWELRY KIT, for me this is something that I will pass on to Skye as it's not something I use but I now she enjoys making necklaces etc but it is a cute little kit and colourful, I'm sure when she starts using I'll find bits all over the floor and even step on some.
£2.58


Next we have a HELLO KITTY XMAS COOKIE MOLD, I was really happy and excited when I saw this and have used them already, for new years I made shortbread and made sure I used these molds, I've also seen there are other molds available so I think I will be making a purchase of those as I love making and decorating Hello Kitty shortbread. I think I can honestly say this was my favourite item from the box.
£3.61


Next we have DISNEY TSUM TSUM CHOCOLATE, the packaging is super cute and the chocolate itself tastes really nice with the wafer biscuit inside, I'm not a big chocolate fan but for me this was the right size, especially when I'm trying not to eat and snack on as much junk food.
£1.03


Next we have a SHIBA INU 2018 DESK CALENDAR, how cute are these calendars? I love getting calendars from my Kawaii Box, I tend to use them to keep track of my favourite K-pop idols birthdays. There are 4 different designs available with all 4 being a different colour, all 4 are extremely cute. Each month also has the dog using a different facial expression so I can't wait to see each month.
£1.86


Next up we have SANRIO CHARACTERS PHOTO PROPS, I've not opened these just yet as I forgot to open them up to use on Christmas day as well as New Years eve but I think when it comes to me having a house warming party or a get together with friends I may just get them out. There are lots of different characters and varieties available and I got the Cinnamoroll photo props, so I can't wait to take some fun and creative pictures.
£1.70


Next up we have DISNEY TSUM TSUM XMAS STICKERS, there are 4 different sets of these stickers available: Mickey Mouse and friends, Frozen and friends, Winnie The Pooh and friends and Monsters Inc. Each stickers sheet has cute puffy Christmas stickers and I got the Monsters Inc sticker sheet. They're super cute, I was going to use them on some presents on the gift tags but completely forgot that I had them till it was too late, maybe I'll keep them safe for this year.
£1.62


Lastly we have a DISNEY TSUM TSUM XMAS CARD, these cards come as a set of 12 with the envelopes included, but we each got 1 at random in our Kawaii Box'. I am tempted to buy a set so then I have a few cards at the ready for this Christmas as they are cute and 1 of my favourite things: Disney. For a pack of 12 it's £5.75 so works out around 48 pence per card.
£0.48



Value of December's Kawaii Box: £17.23

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.


If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Keep it Kawaii

See you soon!




안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment