Friday 15 December 2017

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 15th 2017!

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
December 15th:
Whenever I hear this song, I can't help but think about what sort of future Skye and the rest of her generation have with the constant threat of not only terrorist attacks but also with the fear of Kim Jong-un's need to create atomic weapons and rule the world. I'm sure we're far from the world that John Lennon envisioned when he wrote this song, but today it's not him singing the track, today it's sung by a South Korean singer and songwriter called J-min. I love her vocals on this song and it's one of my favourite tracks off SM's winter album: The Warmest Gift.

Today's song is J-min's rendition of Happy Xmas (War is Over)

See you tomorrow!

Google Images
안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment