Thursday 23 November 2017

GRAZE

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to review my 3rd Graze box, so shall we get started?



Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you whats in each of your snack pots.


First up we have SESAME GARLIC CRUNCH, this snack contains oat bran sesame sticks, garlic sesame sticks and multigrain soy rice crackers.
The Benefits - A lighter Asian snack pot, instead of a Asian takeaway snack and made with oat bran making it a source of dietary fibre.
- Source of Fibre
- Less than 150 calories per pot
- Made with Turmeric
- Suitable for vegans 
- A crunchy alternative to Crisps
Personally for me I want to give this snack another try and popped into like to be able to get it again but for me on my first time trying them I thought the sesame sticks were a little bland but I loved the rice crackers, so I'm hoping I would get a different experience trying this snack again.


Next we have PROTEIN PEANUT BUTTER DIPPERS WITH BAKED HEMP STICKS, this snack pot contains 100% pure peanut butter and hemp dippers.
The Benefits - The peanut butter is made from 100% peanuts, which is a good source of natural protein and dietary fibre and contain their own natural oils and flavours. Hemp seeds are also used for the dippers, making it a healthy tasty snack.
- Source of protein
- High in fibre
- Less than 150 calories
- No added sugar
- Suitable for Vegans
I absolutely loved this snack, it's one of my favourites overall from Graze Box, the dippers taste nice on their own as well as when dipping them into the delicious peanut butter, my only criticism for this snack for me is that there isn't enough peanut butter.


Next we have BANANA CAKE WITH AN AFTERNOON INFUSION, this snack pot contains banana cake and an afternoon infusion teabag.
The Benefits - The banana bread is made without butter and instead it's replaced with rapeseed oil, which is only 7% saturated fat and is a good source of omega 3 and omega 6.
- Only 63 calories
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Comes with a graze teabag 

I always enjoy the tea and cake combinations from Graze, I don't think I've been let down yet. The tea was really nice, I brewed it in my little teapot for one. The flavours of the tea went really well with the banana cake which tasted gorgeous.


Lastly we have SLIGHTLY SWEET POPCORN, this snack pot contains popcorn plain and simple.
The Benefits - Each portion of Graze's popcorn is less than 150 calories and is far lighter than the standard cinema popcorn. It's high in fibre and a source of vitamin E, which is a nutrient that protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Less than 150 calories 
High in fibre
- Source of vitamin E
- Suitable for vegans
- Light alternative to crisps

I've not yet opened and had the popcorn but from what I remember from my last subscription is that they were really nice and once you started eating you couldn't stop, it was very moreish. It's very rare that I crave to eat popcorn but thankfully the expiration date is normally a while, which is a bonus.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM1KB

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment