Wednesday 11 October 2017

GRAZE

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Google Images
Four years ago I subscribed to receive graze boxes, which is a subscription box of healthy and portion controlled snacks set up by 7 friends 9 years ago, even the boxes themselves are environmentally friendly, with everything within and including the box being made so that they are 100% biodegradable as well as 100% recyclable. I recycle everything I am able to at home and have seen a big drop in how full our bin gets at home.
I eventually stopped my subscription as receiving them weekly, felt like that they had become a burden and I lost my interest in trying the snacks they were sending me and each box was just piling up in the cupboard to the point the snack pots were out of date by the time I decided to eat them. I was still signed up to received up dates from them and a couple of weeks ago decided to get my Graze box back on and start getting boxes again, this time I get the boxes fortnightly. 



Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you whats in each of your snack pots.



First up we have POPPY SEED & ONION BAGEL, this snack pot contains poppy seed and onion sesame sticks as well as cheese flavoured cashews and roasted pumpkin seeds.
The Benefits - this snack is a perfect baked not fried alternative to crisps, it's less than 250 calories and a source of fibre, it's high in copper and a source phosphorus, magnesium and manganese, which are nutrients needed for energy metabolism and work together to to support the immune system and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Source of fibre
- High in copper
- Source of phosphorus, magnesium and manganese
- Suitable for vegetarians
I loved the cheese flavoured cashews, they were really nice but I wasn't really a fan of either the pumpkin seeds or the sesame sticks and sadly because it wasn't really to my tastes decided to bin the snack on graze so that I wouldn't receive it again in future boxes.


Next we have BONNIE WEE OATBAKES, this snack pot contains Scottish cheese and chive oatbakes and caramelised red onion marmalade.
The Benefits - the oatcakes are made from wholegrain oats, providing an source of fibre, each serving is only 117 calories, making it a light afternoon pick me up.
- Source of fibre
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Crunchy and light alternative to crisps

I love these, they are in my love section for what I want to receive in future boxes, they have been since I got it in one of my past boxes a few years ago. The onion marmalade is really nice, it's sweet with a bit of a kick and goes really well with the oatbakes, even the oatbakes on their own taste really nice and they're really moreish, I'd love to have these everyday as a snack.


Next we have COOKIES & CREAM, this snack pot contains sunflower seeds, mini cocoa cookies, Belgian white chocolate buttons and Cornish cocoa fudge.
The Benefits - the sunflower seeds are the nutritional core for this snack, they are high in vitamin E, which helps protect your cells from stress, as well as a source of vitamin B1 and copper which work together to support your metabolism and immune system.
- Source of fibre
- High in vitamin E
- Suitable for vegetarians
This smells really nice and really went well together, although I'm not a fan of the sunflower seeds and would prefer it without them, I still think it's a good snack combination. The cookies are divine and melt on the tongue, with the fudge and chocolate buttons all also tasting really nice on their own as well as part of the snack as a whole.


Lastly we have LEMON DRIZZLE FLAPJACK, this snack pot contains zesty lemon curd flapjack.
The Benefits - their flapjacks are baked in small batches meaning the whole rolled oats keep all their natural goodness, making it a healthy snack with a source of fibre and manganese, which is a nutrient that supports the immune system and protects the cells from oxidative stress.
- Source of fibre
- Source of manganese
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Made with whole oats
This is another of my love it snacks from Graze, this flapjack is moreish and so soft and moist and smells divine, it's honestly the best flapjack I've ever tasted and as a whole my favourite snack from this Graze box. I would love the recipe for this flapjack so I can make it myself and share with family and friends.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM1KB

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment