Monday 14 August 2017

Monsta X - 1st Album Repackage: Shine Forever

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
 On the 8th of June, Hyungwon's teaser images were released.
 On the 9th of June Kihyun's teaser images were released.
 On the 10th of June Shownu's teaser images were released along with the group image teaser.

On the 14th of June the Shine Forever M/V teaser was released.
Owned by Starship Entertainment
On the 15th of June, [Preview] Monsta X The 1st Album Repackage Shine Forever teaser was released.
Owned by Starship Entertainment
On the 19th of June Shine Forever was released both physically and digitally along with the release of the Shine Forever M/V.
Owned by Starship Entertainment
On the 26th of June the Shine Forever Dance Practice was released.
Owned by Starship Entertainment
Back in May after the success of their Acoustic version of Beautiful, Monsta X had a stint performing the track on music shows before announcing their comeback and starting promotions for Shine Forever.

Like on previous releases Jooheon and I.M participated on the 2 new tracks for their repackaged album, with them both helping to co-write Shine Forever and Gravity.

Shine Forever peaked at No.1 on the Gaon Albums Chart, giving them their first No.1 charting album, Shine Forever also peaked at No.10 on the Billboard World Albums Chart, Shine Forever also topped the iTunes Albums Chart in 21 countries including; the USA, France, Germany, Spain and the U.K, with the group later saying they wanted to be able to perform in all the countries that Shine Forever had gone in high stating they wanted to thank their fans for supporting them.
Combined Sales for Beautiful & Shine Forever!
Gaon Sales:
191,071+
Oricon Sales:
10,272+
Giving a total of 201,343+ copies sold.
Shine Forever has gained 6,157,132 million views so far through their official YouTube channel and 1,390,258 million views through 1theK's official YouTube channel, giving the Shine Forever M/V a total of 7,547,390 million views so far.

Shine Forever was released in 2 versions: A version which is the main version and a B version which is the Complete X-Clan version, the main version follows a bright concept, while the Complete X-Clan version follows all their X-Clan concept, showing also a darker concept. The main version comes with a photobook, white stickers, Shine Forever postcards and a random member photo card, mini fold-out poster and Cd design. The Complete X-Clan version comes with a photobook, stickers, random member photo card, mini fold-out poster and Cd design. Both versions have different pictures and layouts but both come in the same style of clear packet for it's packaging.

Track List:
Shine Forever
Gravity
Ready or Not
아름다워 (Beautiful)
넘사벽 (Incomparable)
니가 필요해 (Need U)
Oi
Miss You 
Calm Down
너만 생각해 (All I Do)
5:14 (Last Page)
넌 어때 (I'll Be There)










































I have the main version and I am waiting on my Complete X-Clan version to be signed by one of the members and sent out to me, I love the layout and colours of the main versions, I also love that the Cd, stickers and postcard are each in their own card pouch, this may also sound odd but the album even smells nice. I love the pictures and how they separate the members in to little groups for pictures especially Jooheon, Hyungwon and I.M as it reminds me of the No Mercy final performances, which I will be sharing with you in a later post. My only disappointment for this repackage album and I'm sure a lot of MonBebe's agree with me is that the Acoustic version of Beautiful wasn't included on the track list, it's such a beautiful version of the song. I also feel like I need to mention Gravity and how my jaw dropped hearing Shownu's vocals on this track, something a lot of fans praised the track for.
In my Beautiful album post I shared with you half of the tracks from the track list now it's time to share with you the other half of the songs, with the bonus of their performance of their Acoustic version of Beautiful.

Gravity


5:14 (Last Page)

starshipTV
Oi

Calm Down

너만 생각해 (All I Do)


Beautiful (Acoustic Version)
By MBCkpop


Shine Forever
By MBCkpop

Monsta X continue to keep impressing me with everything they do, they've recently just released a digital summer song with Lipton Ice Tea and even thought it's not a sound they usually go with it's still an amazing song that they pulled off, it's definitely a summer hype song, and helps me forget about the wet summer we seem to be getting at the moment here in the UK.
Newton
Owned by Starship Entertainment

The next time I'll be sharing Monsta X with you will be when I'm sharing with you their debut mini album, at the moment there are no news for any comebacks as at the moment they are on tour with their first world tour, which they have just completed their European leg, I'm glad that even though they are really underrated in South Korea, they are acknowledged internationally.

Which version of Shine Forever do you have?
Have you been able to see them on tour?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment