Wednesday 12 July 2017

Kawaii Box: April Edition!

Hello
Annyeong
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images
You may have noticed I've not posted about Kawaii Box for a couple of months, well for some reason Paypal were taking payments for the box but not passing it on to Kawaii Box for me to receive the boxes, which they stated a few customers had had this problem, they kindly sent me the past 2 boxes I had paid for but not received. I have at the moment unsubscribed but I will eventually (possibly next week) be resubscribing again.
So without further ado lets get stuck into the April Kawaii Box.



First up we have a RAINBOW ALPACASSO PURSE, this is actually quite large and seems more like a plush than a purse. I think personally for it's too large for me to pop into my bag but it's still cute. There is a clear pouch that you can place cards in as well as a zip to pop in loose change, money or even cards inside, it also has a metal clip so you can attach it to your bag if you didn't want to place it inside.
£8.46


Next we have a HAPPY BEAR BREAD MOLD, I love that a sandwich mold has finally appeared in a Kawaii Box, I use these types of molds and cutters all the time when doing Skye's lunch for school, so I can't wait for her to see she has a new one to try out.
£2.25


Next we have KABAYA SHAKA SHAKA GUMMIES, I love trying Japanese and Korean sweets and snacks, Kabaya is well known for making funny and exciting gummy candy. With these gummy sweets you are able to turn them from soft gummy candy to hard gummy candy, each packet has 3 different flavoured gummy sweets: strawberry, pineapple and orange, they also come with a packet of fruit yogurt powder which hardens the candy. All you have to do is add the powder, close the packaging and give the candy a good shake. I thought these gummy sweets were really nice and reminded me of jelly babies which I'm not really a fan of but these were so nice.
£2.25


Next we have a BLIPPO SWEET POCKET MIRROR, these little mirror's are really cute, there a 4 different version each with different writing on and each having a different colour gradient. Mine says sweet time and I've popped it into my hand bag ready for whenever I need to use it.
£2.25


Next we have a PINE SANRIO LOLLIPOP, Blippo's website says "now you can eat pompompurin's favourite treat in the world - pudding, as a lollipop." This lollipop tasted really sweet and nice, I'd be happy to continue to buy it, even in bulk, it was that nice.
£0.54


Next we have BREAKFAST STICKY NOTES, these sticky notes come in 4 colours with each colour being a different breakfast treat - pink having toast, blue having a fried egg, green having a doughnut and yellow having a Japanese rice ball onigiri. All 4 varieties look really cute, fun and ideal to use for leaving reminders especially for in the mornings. I got the green set which is the doughnut.
£1.47


Next we have SWEET FOOD CART PUFFY STICKERS, I think these stickers have been my favourite to get in the Kawaii Box so far, they're really cute and even though I personally wouldn't use them, I know Skye would love them, they look really modern and fashionable and they would have been stickers I would have used to decorate my school workbooks.
£1.63


Next we have a BK GLOW-IN-THE-DARK NAIL POLISH, there are 19 different colours available of this nail polish, all being different gradients of the same colours. I have a blue nail polish, I've not used it yet so don't know how glow in the dark it really is but I know that Skye has used it and she says it does. It's very rare that I paint mu nails but I'm going to give this one a go just to test out whether it does what it says on the tin.
£3.57


Next we have BLIPPO PASTEL HEART HAIR TIES, these hair ties are available in 6 varieties and each packet comes with 3 hair ties selected at random each time, so until they arrive you won't know which ones you will get. I got a pink, yellow and orange hair ties and they all have cute hearts on them. I think I will use these in my own hair as well as for Skye's hair as I think they will look cute when used for pigtails which is how I put my hair up for work.
£1.16


Lastly we have a PASTEL RAINBOW INK PEN, each pen has rainbow ink so the more you use the pen the more it changes colour. One of my favourite items to get from the Kawaii Box is the pen in each box. I save each one to use for taking notes for some of my blog posts. This pen looks really pretty and I can't wait to use it to see how the colour changes.
£1.63


Value of April Kawaii Box: £25.21

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.


If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Keep it Kawaii

See you soon!


Annyeong
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment