Thursday 22 December 2016

Kawaii Box: November Edition!

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images

Let's get straight into a see what I got in November's Kawaii Box.



First up from the box we have a KRACIE POPIN' COOKIN' DIY PUDDING FLAN PARFAIT KIT, I've said in the past that I really love getting these candy sets, I've started being able to follow the back of the packaging now through the pictures but I still pull up a how to video on YouTube to make sure I'm doing it right. It was really easy to make and tasted really nice after it was finished but sadly my main flan pudding didn't set properly so it turned into yellow mush.
Retail Price: £3.71



Next up we have a BANANYA PLUSH CHARM, these little plushies are cute, it's like a little cat sat in a banana peel. There are 5 different styles of the little kitties, there's black, grey, white, pink and a pale brown/orange. We were sent one of the little kitties at random and I got the pink one and she doesn't look too impressed to be living in a banana peel. Like some of their other plushies there's a little chain so you can attach it to your purse, handbag, backpack and even your jacket. I'm having an inner fight with myself for this one as I can't decide if to keep it for myself or to put it in Skye's little Christmas box.
Retail Price: £3.96


Next we have a FRUIT SHAPED SHARPENER, like the previous item this sharpener comes in 5 different fruit styles, there's a tomato, kiwi, orange, watermelon and another that I'm not 100% sure on what it is. We were sent one at random and I got the one that I'm not sure on which fruit it is, so if you know please let me know in the comments below. These sharpeners can be used for either normal pencils or make up pencils like eyeliner and lip liner, I'm always happy for a new sharpener to add to my collection.
Retail Price: £1.29


Next we have a HAPPY WHISTLE KEYCHAIN, this cute little keychain is available in 3 colours: yellow, purple & pink. All 3 versions have 2 smiley faces and a little whistle. It has a keychain as well as a little clip so you can attach this keychain pretty much anywhere. I have the yellow version and the little whistle is so cute and works, I wasn't expecting it to so when it did it made me jump, leaving Skye in a fit of hysterics at me.
Retail Price: £2.83


Next up we have some HARAJUKU HAIR ACCESSORIES, these cute little hair accessories come as a 4 pieces with 2 hair clips and 2 bobbles, there are 3 different versions with the hair clips each having a different design and the bobbles have different designed rainbows. I think I got the cutest out of the 3 designs, one of the rainbows had broken off one of the bobbles when it arrived but it's nothing that can't be fixed. I'm going to be adding these to Skye's Christmas box as I know they will get more use from her hair than mine as my hair is too short for bobbles.
Retail Price: £2.34


Next we have some PEEP OUT! ANIMAL STICK MARKERS, these are cute little sticky notes help save pages that you want saving in magazines, calendar, diary etc. There are 8 different styles, all with a different animal on, there's puppies, pandas, alpacas, kittens, bears, rabbits, penguins and paws, we were sent one style at random. I'm so happy that I got the pandas as I've never made it a secret that they're my favourite animal. I will definitely be keeping these for myself but may keep them safe for when Skye starts secondary school for when she starts taking notes and planning for exams etc.
Retail Price: £1.86


Next we have a MEIJI MINI CANDY BOX, on the Blippo website these come as a pack of 5, to which we were sent at random 1 of the 5 as a little taster. All 5 come in a different box and are different flavours, I got Japanese smarties, which were a mini box of smarties. They did taste nice but they they did taste weird as they tasted differently to the smarties that I'm used to.
Retail Price: £0.63
£3.15 for the full pack of 5 I just divided the amount between the boxes.


Next we have a DIY KOREAN CUPCAKE SET, I'm going to add this to Skye's Christmas box but I can't deny how adorable and cute this little set is. There is 3 different colours and each colour has a different design of the items you receive in the set. I know that when Skye starts playing with this I will be hovering over her being jealous and seeing what creations she makes.
Retail Price: £3.96


Next up we have a PASTEL ERASER PEN, at first glance these look like pens but are in fact but it's actually an eraser, this one is new to me as I've never seen an eraser pen. They are available in 6 different pastel colours: blue, green, orange, pink, purple and yellow. Like other items we were sent a colour at random and I got the yellow one, I think this will come in handy when I'm drawing so it's being added to my pencil case.
Retail Price: £1.70


Next we have KAWAII CHRISTMAS STICKERS, I'm not sure whether everyone was sent the same set of stickers or different Christmas stickers but I got stickers of Santa Claus playing different instruments. I'm thinking of using these stickers on Skye's Christmas presents, I'm also thinking about writing a letter for her when I place her traditional Christmas eve pyjamas from Santa in her bedroom and using them in the letter.
Retail Price: £1.29


Lastly from November's box we have a CUTE MILK 2-COLOUR PEN, I love this pen, I think it's really cool and cute. It comes in 6 different styles, 1 pink, 1 blue and 4 black each with a different expression. We will have been sent one at random and I got the blue one. I love that depending on which pen you want to use you have to push down the ear that's for that pen. This is being added to my Kawaii Box pen collection, which I use for my blogging notes.
Retail Price: £1.78


Value of November Kawaii Box: £25.35

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £1614. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from. 

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Now it's time to wait for my December Kawaii Box.
Keep it Kawaii.

See you soon!


Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment