Saturday 24 December 2016

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 24th - Christmas Eve!

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images

December 24th:

I was pretty busy yesterday that I never got round to doing December 23rd's post but guess what it's now CHRISTMAS EVE!! Today's song is a song that along with 12 Day of Christmas is my favourite Christmas song. Every Christmas Eve night when I was growing up I'd play this while trying to fall to sleep, which to this day I still have trouble with.
Happy Christmas Eve everyone, I hope Santa brings you lots of amazing gifts and have an amazing time with your friends and families.

Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Google Images

Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment