Monday 12 December 2016

2pm - No.5

Hello
Annyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao



WOW! it's been over a year since I posted about these guys, I was late in getting the album I'm sharing with you today and they have also released another full length album this year which is rumoured to be their last before members start to enlist for their military service, check out my last post on 2pm, now back to today.

No.5 is 2pm's 5th full length studio album, on the 8th of May 2015, JYP Entertainment announced that 2pm would be coming back with their 5th full length album, a few days later on the 11th of May JYP announced that the album's release had been pushed back a couple of weeks after the video company pulled out of the production of their M/V. 
On June 10th No.5's track list was released, on June 11th an M/V teaser was released for their title track 우리집 (My House).
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On June 12th a 2nd M/V teaser was released for 우리집 (My House).
Owned by JYP Entertainment
June 13th saw the release of the No.5 Album Spoiler.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
June 14th the M/V for 우리집 (My House) was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
The 15th of June No.5 was released but digitally worldwide and physically in South Korea.
4 of the members participated on some of the tracks on the album with Jun. K writing and co-composing title track 우리집 (My House) and track 너만의 남자 (Not The Only One).
Junho wrote and co-composed Nobody Else.
Chansung wrote 여름보다 뜨거운 너 (Hotter Than July), wrote and composed Wanna Love You Again and wrote and co-composed Good Man.
Taecyeon co-wrote and co-composed 미칠 것 같아 (About To Go Insane), Magic and Jump.

No.5 peaked at No.1 on the Gaon Weekly Albums Chart, No.14 on the Japanese Oricon Albums Chart and No.3 on the Billboard World Albums Chart, as of 2015 No.5 had sold 62,618 copies in South Korea alone, by the end of June No.5 had sold 9,132 copies in Japan.
The M/V for 우리집 (My House) has so far gained 23,651,525 views and continues to rise.

The case for this album is quite big and comes in 2 versions a day and night version, the day version is white where the night version is black, both cases are set out the same with the front of the case set out as a door with a pin and key lock, the door is No.5 with the 3 buttons pushed to signify the lock combination which is 2pm. The pictures in both booklets are also different to go with the day and night theme.

Track List:
우리집 (My House)
Nobody Else
환각 (Hallucination)
너만의 남자 (Not The Only One)
여름보다 뜨거운 너 (Hotter Than July)
미칠 것 같아 (About To Go Insane)
Red
Wanna Love You Again
Know Your Mind
Magic
Jump
Good Man

















I have the night version of the album and when I first saw the album case I thought "shit where am I going to put this" because the front sticks out so I have to place it front facing. I am a fan of 2pm but I wouldn't class myself as a HOTTEST just yet as I can only remember 4 of the members, I'm slowly putting name to face for the other 2 members, my problem is I don't tend to forget who is who I just forget names, plus I learnt who Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Chansung was from their collaboration with Girls Generation with the Cabi Song, plus Nichkhun and Taecyeon are the members I tend to focus on, strangely enough my favourite picture from the No.5 booklet isn't of either of those two it's of Chansung with has abs (and his happy trail). I love this album and love that 2pm always bring something new with each album, personally for me 2pm always seem to have an album that's sexy, sultry and sophisticated, they are one of the few male groups that I could see doing sexy and sultry choreography's with female dancers, check out some of my favourite tracks below.

Nobody Else

너만의 남자 (Not The Only One)

Red

Jump

Good Man

우리집 (My House)

I've not really listened to much of 2pm's earlier releases but I do have their earlier albums wrote down ready to complete my 2pm discography. Hopefully if my last 2pm post didn't intrigue you then maybe the songs I've shared in this one have.
Are you a Hottest?
How long have you be listening to 2pm?
Whats your favourite track from No.5?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


Annyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment