Friday 26 June 2015

Cosplay: Musubi

Hello 
An nyoung 
Konnichiwa 
Ni hao 


What is Cosplay? I hear you ask, well Cosplay is a play on words and is the shortened version of Costume Play. Many people think it's strange and it's popular at things like comic con, but there are professional cosplayers out there at places like Disneyland and people that appear professionally at comic cons (mainly anime conventions). Many people do it as they enjoy making and showing off the creations they male from their favourite shows. My first Cosplay experience was for my birthday 2 years ago when I went out dressed as my favourite character from Sekirei; Musubi. I ordered my outfit from an online cosplay store called EZCOSPLAY. 
You get the option of ordering a certain size or having it custom sized for your shape. Even though I got loads of strange looks I loved being in my outfit, when I originally wore this outfit I was a brunette like Musubi but now being blonde it's not 100% accurate. Would you like to meet Musubi?














I can't  describe how much I love this outfit, it makes me feel powerful, sexy, cute and girly, I think the whole point of cosplay or even fancy dress is to be able to live a few hours being someone else and forgetting your own troubles.

I'm sekirei no.88 Musubi
I'm a fist type sekirei
I fight for my Ashikabi.

By the fists of the contract, 
my ashikabi's perils will be shattered! 

Who will you be?

See you soon! 


An nyoung 
Sayonara 
Zai Jian
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment